Yemeni revolutionaries announced on Sunday they have struck the Saudi depth in a new operation in retaliation for the ongoing aggression by Riyadh against the Arab impoverished country.
In a statement, Spokesman of the Yemeni Armed Forces Brigadier Yahya Saree said ‘Operation Breaking Siege-2’ targeted sensitive sites across Saudi Arabia with ballistic and cruise missiles as well as drones.
“The operation targeted, in its first stage, a number of vita and sensitive facilities of Aramco company in Riyadh and Yanbu,” Saree said, noting that in the second stage, the revoluntionary forces struck strategic sites in ABha, Khamis Mushait, Jizan, Samtah and Dhahran Al-Janub.
The spokesman vowed, meanwhile, that Yemnei forces are planning more qualitative and game-changing operations aimed at breaking the Saudi siege.
“Our goal bank is filled with vital and strategic sites that could be targeted at any moment,” Saree said, noting that the Yemeni forces have full coordinates on military targets.
Earlier this month, Yemeni revolutionaries carried out ‘Op Breaking Sieg-1’, targeting Saudi depth with missiles and drones.
Source: Al-Manar Enlish Website